There have been many changes, but the short summary is:
- Fix display of heap fetches from json (https://gitlab.com/depesz/explain.depesz.com/issues/15)
- Move global data (planning/execution/total time, trigger info) from top_node to explain object itself
- Add method to easily get real total, wall-clock, runtime of query.
- Add Pg::Explain::Analyzer, so far it can extract node types and their “paths"
- Add scripts to run perltidy, start development tmux env, and explain schema dumper
- Fix handling of parallel queries (hopefully)
- Remove edge-case deep recursion error
- Speed optimization for large explains
Hopefully it will not break anything for you 🙂