Some time ago I was contacted by Adam Smith – he pointed out that subquery names in “Subquery Scan" nodes were not properly anonymized.
Now, they are, which you can see in here:
While working on it, I also added (helpful?) links from node types to my blogposts about reading explain output – Explaining the unexplainable.
And some stats for those that are into these kind of things:
- Total number of plans added to database: 230,608
- Number of days it takes (now) to add 10,000 plans: ~ 42 (first 10k plans took 724 days)
- Average daily added plans (monthly average): ~ 220 plans per day (since February 2015)
- Estimated time to reach 300,000 plans: 2016-07-14
- Estimated time to reach 1,000,000 plans: 2024-02-21
- Received donations: 8 donations, with total of 0.20674982 BTC ( ~ 51 USD )