Did it help? If yes - maybe you can help me? Donate BTC to 19zPa5diT2LZqGtTi8f8bfApLn8rw9zBHx
I just updated explain.depesz.com – my tool for analysis of explain analyze plans.
New feature is: you can now create accounts.
This allows you to view your previously added plans, change them (add/remove title, make it public/private, anonymize (you can't de-anonymize, though), or even delete).
To register, click on “login" link on the right side of the menu bar, and then fill out the form. The form is very simple – username and password. I do not need mail/gender/birthdate or anything else.
- minimum one upper case letter
- minimum one lower case letter
- minimum one digit
- minimum one special character
- you can't use the same character more than 2 times in the password
- you can't use more than 2 consecutive letters or digits ( “12″ or “fg" are acceptable, but you can't use “567″ or “mno")
- you have to change password at least every 7 days
- you can't reuse password for 8 weeks
- minimum password length is 15 characters
just kidding. It's your password. I don't care what you'll set it to as long as it's not empty string.
To add some stats to the post, as I always do:
- there are over 98,000 plans in the database now
- with current speed, we'll reach 100,000 plans in ~ 9 days
- since beginning of the year, daily average is over 100 plans added
- around 25% of new plans get deleted ( I have the stats, as “id" of removed plans stays in db to avoid reusing it )
Hope you'll still use it